" Please help us keep our park safe and enjoyable for everyone! "
Camping and Park Policies
- Retain your camping permit in your possession. You may be required to produce it at the park entry gate for entry into the park after 11:00 pm.
- Quiet Time 11:00 pm - 7:00 am.
- Speed Limit 20 km/hr.
- Maintain your campsite and park in a clean state. Please use cans instead of glass bottles.
- Regulations pertaining to undue noise or disorderly conduct are in effect 24 hours a day. Anyone violating these regulations may have their camping permit cancelled and asked to leave the park.
- Anyone destroying park property will be liable for replacement and may face criminal charges. If destruction is in your campsite you are responsible.
- All pets must be kept on a leash and their "waste" must be picked up.
- Camp fires must be enclosed and never left unattended.
- No cutting of trees without permission.
- All garbage to be placed in barrels.
- No camping in designated Picnic Areas.
- Bury your electrical cords for safety.
- Waste water and sewage must be disposed of in the proper manner. Anyone dumping waste water or sewage on the ground will result in having their camping permit cancelled.
Violators will be dealt with in accordance with the Regional Park Bylaw.